At this time, Outreach Clinic is making efforts to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19) to our patients, clients and staff. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions
Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature above 99.5F forehead/ 100.4 oral)
- Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
- Recent loss of taste or smell
Have you had potential exposure?
- In the past month, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have the coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you traveled internationally or out of state in the past month? If you have travelled within the last month call 406.233.3098 to receive instructions.
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call the Clinic at 406.233.3098
If you answer NO please call 406.233.3098 to proceed with an appointment.
Temperatures and pulse oximetry will be taken.
All persons entering the Outreach Clinic must wear a protective mask while inside the Outreach Clinic failure to do so will result in a termination of services by the Outreach Clinic and will be asked to leave.
Information is Power
If you can learn about your options, you will make decisions that you can live with. There are no “right-for-everyone” answers, but there will be options that are right for you.
All our services are free and confidential
•Pregnancy test with immediate results
•Accurate information on all 3 options
•Limited ultrasound to confirm pregnancy viability and gestation
•Educational & emotional support for a healthy pregnancy
•Referrals to medical and community resources
•Compassionate support from a past abortion
•Mentoring and support
•Make An Appointment